VANL TRAINING COURSES
Emergency First Aid at Work L2 Training – July 13th 9.30 – 4.00
Whom is this course for?
This course is aimed at all staff and volunteers working in health and social care, in the community and small business.
The Emergency First Aid at Work course (EFAW) is ideal for all businesses whose risk assessment has identified that there is no requirement for a fully trained first aider for their workplace. The certificate is valid for 3 years. To renew you need to attend another EFAW 6 hour course.
- Understand the role and responsibilities of an emergency first aider
- Know how to assess an incident
- Manage an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally
- Manage an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally
- Recognise and assist a casualty who is choking
- Manage a casualty who is wounded and bleeding
- Manage a casualty who is in shock
- Understand how to manage a casualty with a minor injury
The course includes assessment and certification. The qualification is valid for 3 years.
For enquiries and bookings e enquiries@VANL.org.uk t 01724 845155
Fees: VANL Members £50 Non members £60 .
You may also be interested in:
Paediatric First Aid Level 3 22nd and 23rd June 2016
Do you have bespoke training needs for your project or organisation? or not quite sure what your needs are? Have a look on the Training Section of our Website www.VANL.org.uk and contact us to discuss your needs.