Members of Voluntary Action North Lincolnshire are supported by a range of services and by VANL’s ability to act as a voice for the local voluntary and community sector.
VANL helps people to volunteer across North Lincolnshire in a whole range of activities. For a cost of just £20 a year you can expect:
Help with publicity
- Free publicity opportunities on Voluntary Action North Lincolnshire’s website and through our Facebook and Twitter accounts
- Free publicity opportunities via the VANL Email Newsletter
- Free e-bulletin Training News
Help to develop your organisation
- Access to up to one hour’s free healthcheck assessment
- Reduced cost funding advice
- Reduced cost development work, help with constitutions etc
- Discounts on training courses including IT – some bursary funding may be available
- Meeting room hire
- A fully equipped training room
- Pay-roll service
- Office services
- Processing accounts/book–keeping and year end accounts
- Common Treasury equipment hire
- Priority booking onto our events
We also recognise that many of our services will be of direct benefit to individuals who wish to support the work of VANL, and have introduced an Individual Membership. The same member benefits apply, and an Individual Membership application form can be downloaded here: VANL individual memb form March 2018.
For more information on becoming a member, contact Voluntary Action North Lincolnshire on 01724 845155 or email email@example.com. You can also download a membership application form here.