Sustainability and Transformation Partnerships
Currently the local Sustainability and Transformation Partnership (STP) Plan is being developed and planned out in partnership with NHS England. STPs are not new statutory organisations but partnerships between NHS commissioners, GPs, hospitals, local government and patient groups in 44 areas across England.
Here at VANL we are facilitating and coordinating the input of the Voluntary and Community Sector for the local STP. For more information about what this means for you and your healthcare please have a look at this presentation STP Overview which explains in more detail what you can expect and how you can get involved.
On July 20th VANL and RDaSH are hosting a joint event called ‘Transforming Care in North Lincolnshire’ looking at the role of the VCS as a Key Partner in Transforming Health.
The event will be held at: Westcliff Community Centre, Newbolt Road, Scunthorpe from 9.30 – 12.30
The event will be inter-active and aims to:
- Create: An understanding of the ‘gaps’ in provision for our community and how the VCS could respond to these.
- Consider: The commissioning process and the challenges this can create for community providers.
- Collaborate: Create a strong VCS partnership that will contribute to future developments in care provision across North Lincolnshire.
- Communicate: Give opportunity to raise issues and concerns about collaboration
- Connect: An opportunity to network and join a thriving market place.
The event is free, but for catering purposes we would ask that you RSVP by telephone on 01724 845155 or firstname.lastname@example.org. There will be cake!!!