Finding Us by Public Transport
Our offices can be accessed easily by Public Transport. We are a short (ten minute) walk from Scunthorpe Railway Station, and the same from the main Bus Station. There are bus stops on Mary Street and Frances Street, just two minutes walk from the office, which are serviced by a number of bus routes. For more information please click here to go to North Lincolnshire Council’s helpful Public Transport information page including a route planner.
In addition there is also a CallConnect bus which is ideal for those in more rural areas to connect with appointments that are not easy to access on scheduled bus services. Please click here to register with CallConnect or to book.
- VANL has an accessible door at the rear of the building that can be accessed through the car park, with a sign at the front of the building explaining this.
- There are handrails leading up the steps at the front door.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- There is a accessible toilet.
- Vanl does not have a designated accessible car parking bay in the car park but we can always accommodate you if we know you require one.
- Please contact us if you have any special requirements before your visit.