This section advertises our paid staff vacancies. For information on our Volunteer opportunities please see the Volunteer section.
Sanctuary Breaks Coordinator
To work 17 hrs per week flexibly including some evening and weekend work
Salary: £11,651 funded by the Bishop of Lincoln’s Social Justice Fund for 12 months
The successful candidates will develop and deliver the Sanctuary Breaks scheme over the greater Lincolnshire area, working closely with the ELAoS management committee to ensure the scheme is safe and effective. They will have responsibility for recruiting, training, supporting and supervising the Sanctuary Break’s volunteers (both hosts and others). They will also have lead responsibility for assessing and responding to guest referrals and coordinating, facilitating, and supporting hosting placements.
We are looking for applicants with:
- Experience of managing or working with volunteers.
- Experience of working with, or delivering services to disadvantaged people
- A technical understanding of project development and delivery
- Experience of identifying, managing and minimising risks.
- An understanding of the barriers and issues that refugees face and the impact that has on their wellbeing
Application Pack below: