VANL is now able to offer IT services to support Voluntary and Community sector organisations.
These services include:
- Free basic IT advice (such as choosing software and hardware) for VANL members
- Network setup and installation - we can help you with:
- Adding new hardware to your network
- Installing or reconfiguring existing system's
- Designing and implementing your network solution - we can assess your needs and help you to choose the right equipment to match your needs or budget.
- Computer upgrading - we can upgrade your hardware or software, as well as give advice on what you might need and where you can get it.
- Website design - We can help you create a website so that your organisation can reach a wider audience, or we can help you update existing websites.
If you have any other specific needs, please feel free to contact us and we'll see what we can do to help.